Friday, September 11, 2015

Thought continues..


"Let's not talk about pain or suffering or create the one is never felt ever..!"
____________________________________________________________

"Every space between the words is the most needed distance, every silence is the most melodic sound, every departure is the most possible arrival, every separation is the most hopeful spring..!"
____________________________________________________________


"Does anybody else love you like I?
Who keeps the cage open If not I!"


____________________________________________________________


"We chase for good to happen to us, the problem is we chase happening !"

____________________________________________________________

"And this goes in progression, my birds tell me the morning and the wine tells me the night."

_____________________________________________________________

"What kills is not cigarette, not wine not even love, what kills is that horrible thought of being killed.. What kills is got a life but not lived."

______________________________________________________________

"It's good to remain a kid..no one questions your sensitivity."

______________________________________________________________

"It is always a bliss when you don't know where you're heading to.. You can walk through and through.. The night I could have walked to the uncertainty but then I realized I have got a house a mile away and I had to turn back."

_______________________________________________________________


"Falling in love is like making an art, you can't come over both!"

_______________________________________________________________

"I have kept a letter in that empty envelope, words' got the feelings and it's got the soul..."

________________________________________________________________

A traveler must forget the roads !

________________________________________________________________

"In this empty house during the night hours a voice breaks the silence "somebody must be hiding behind the darkness, somebody must be lost within, somebody must be in a pursuit of his existence, somebody must be missed." 
Alas! 

These familiar barking of the unknown creatures.."

________________________________________________________________

you are in feeling all the time !

haha..yes I do..I told you,
I am wholeheartedly in feeling and I have got no sense of reality..

But you should..At least a part of you should..

with all the submissiveness and humbleness
I am an artist close to a great one and a lover affordable..I am a hippie and a human..I am a man with mustache..I can feel songs and the voices..I sway with trees in winds..I am a drop right from the clouds and I am one of a guitar strings..
..I am within the tumults of emotions...and for this sake I should have all the rights to leave this worldliness and get myself a shell..shell of feelings...!

If you are ready to leave the world only then
I can't find any flaw in your ideology...!

I am a non social being
living triumphantly in this suffocated hypocrite world..

hahaha..oh ho..have to bear with it anyhow..

haha..I am obsessed I told you..so don’t bear but live,
you too just live it and you are gonna love it..!!
________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment